Fits 8mm, Yugo 48, 98K, Argentine, Turkish, Braz 7mm
#2665 Large Ring Mauser Diameter of the barrel 1.4"
Includes S&K Style 1" Rings
Scope Not Included
The stock requires inletting 2 places on each side where the clamps snug the diameter of the receiver.
Made In The USA!!!
Didn’t think it was possible to easily put a scope and mount on your old large ring Mauser without drilling and tapping? It is now with high quality, made in the USA scope mounts from S&K. These mounts are made with high quality materials and backed by S&K Scope Mounts. Outfit your old military rifle with a scope mount and long eye relief scope for better accuracy, longer ranges, more confidence, and more fun hunting or on the range!
S&K Scope Mounts LLC specializes in manufacturing scope mounts for ex-military rifles without the need for drilling & tapping. Now you can scope that rifle you didn't think was possible with over 100 Insta-Mounts & Scout Mounts to choose from. S&K Scope Mounts LLC supports American made. S&K manufactures all of their scope mounts here in PA with the best USA materials available.
INSTRUCTION SHEET FOR
#2665 – LARGE RING MAUSER
WE AT S&K FEEL THIS MOUNT IS THE VERY BEST AND EASIEST, NOT TO MENTION, LEAST EXPENSIVE, METHOD OF INSTALLING A SCOPE ON YOUR MILITARY MAUSER. SIMPLY FOLLOW THE STEP-BY-STEP INSTRUCTIONS BELOW: THIS MOUNT REQUIRES A BENT BOLT AS THE STRAIGHT BOLT WILL HIT THE REAR OF THE SCOPE BELL.
1. REMOVE BARREL AND ACTION FROM STOCK.
2. REMOVE BOLT.
3. CLOSELY EXAMINE THE COMPONENTS OF THE MOUNT. YOU SHOULD HAVE (2) RECEIVER CLAMP BLOCKS, ONE (1) MOUNTING BAR, (2) 10-32 x ¾ FLAT HEAD SCREWS AND (3) 10-32 x ¾ SOCKET HEAD CAP SCREWS.
4. TAKE THE REAR CLAMP BLOCK (THE ONE WITH THE CLEARANCE CUTS ON THE TWO SIDES) RADIUS SIDE TO THE RIGHT.CAREFULLY WORK IT OVER THE RECEIVER IN THE AREA WHERE THE THUMB NOTCH IS CUT OUT ON THE REAR LEFT SIDE AND SLIDE IT REARWARD. THE BACK OF THE RIGHT SIDE CUT OUT IN THE MOUNT UP FLUSH WITH THE RECEIVER. DO THIS CAREFULLY – DO NOT FORCE OR SPREAD IT. INSTALL (1) 10-32 x ¾ SOCKET HEAD CAP SCREW BUT DO NOT TIGHTEN YET.
5. DO THE SAME WITH THE FRONT CLAMP BLOCK, SLIDE TO THE FRONT SO THAT THE HOLES IN TOP OF THE BLOCK LINE UP WITH THE COUNTER BORED BOLT HOLES IN TOP OF MOUNTING BAR. NOW LINE FRONT CLAMP UP WITH REAR CLAMP, PARALLEL VISUALLY AND INSTALL THE OTHER 10-32 x ¾ SOCKET HEAD CAP SCREWS BUT DO NOT TIGHTEN.
6. INSTALL MOUNTING BAR, WINDAGE SLOT TO REAR,TIGHTEN THE (2) 10-32 FLAT HEAD SCREWS AND THEN LOOSEN THEM 2 TIMES.
7. TIGHTEN THE TWO BOLTS IN CLAMPING BLOCKS.
8. TIGHTEN BOLTS IN MOUNTING BAR.
9. REASSEMBLE RIFLE, MARK STOCK WITH A PENCIL WHERE CLAMPING BLOCKS ENCIRCLE ACTION AND CAREFULLY NOTCH STOCK SO THAT BLOCKS DO NOT TOUCH IT ANYWHERE. IT IS IMPORTANT TO DO THIS CORRECTLY, SO THAT STOCK WILL NOT SPLIT UPON RECOIL.
10. FOLLOWING INSTRUCTIONS FOUND OF SCOPE RINGS AND SCOPE.
IF YOU HAVE STRONG OBJECTION TO NOTCHING YOUR FAVORITE STOCK, SIMPLY PURCHASE ANOTHER. HOWEVER WE HAVE FOUND THIS MOUNTING SYSTEM TO BE SO EFFECFTIVE THAT WE CANNOT OBJECT TO THE STOCK ALTERATION. THERE IS SIMPLY NO BETTER WAY TO SECURELY MOUNT A SCOPE ON THIS FINE RIFLE!!