Disassembly and reassembly manual for Ruger Mark IV Standard, Target, Hunter, Competition, Tactical, and all 22/45 TM models.
Disassembly, cleaning, lubrication, and reassembly for all models.
© 2018 Gun-Guides, LLC * All Rights Reserved
• The only current printed manual that includes information on ALL models.
• Easy to use -- Comb binding lies open and flat on your work surface.
• 26 pages & 69 high-resolution grayscale images.
• Exploded view and numbered list of all 74 parts for the RUGER®, Mark IVTM and 22/45TM models.
• 27 Must-have upgrades and accessories
• Cardstock cover. Bright white paper.
Please checkout the Table of Contents and Sample Page images.
Excerpt from this Guide:
In September 2016, Ruger Perfects Rimfire - Again: Introducing the One-Button Takedown Mark IV.
NEW KEY FEATURES: A recessed button in the back of the frame allows the barrel/receiver assembly to tilt up and off of the grip frame without the use of tools for a quick and easy field-stripping and proper chamber to muzzle cleaning.
Ergonomic bolt stop and an ambidextrous manual safety which can be converted to left-side only.
Magazines drop free for faster reloading and are compatible with MARK III series pistols. 22/45 series have a unique base plate.
A new one-piece grip frame is machined from a solid piece of stainless steel or aluminum and internal improvements include changes to the hammer, sear, bolt, and firing pin for smoother, more reliable feeding.
All references to RUGER®, Mark IVTM and 22/45TM Pistols are trademarks of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. Gun-Guides and this publication are not affiliated with or approved by Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. Gun-Guide™ and Gun-Guides™ are registered trademarks of Gun-Guides, LLC.
Made In The USA