• The only current printed manual that includes information on ALL models.
• Easy to use -- Comb binding lies open and flat on your work surface.
• 28 pages & 53 high-resolution grayscale images.
• Cardstock cover. Bright white paper.
• ALL images and text are © 2017 Gun-Guides, LLC. - ALL Rights Reserved. All references to GLOCK® and Safe Action Pistols® are federally registered trademarks of GLOCK® , Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Gun Guides® and this publication are not affiliated with or endorsed by GLOCK® , Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H
Guides are the number one publisher of firearm disassembly and reassembly
- High-resolution images and illustrations are razor
sharp. You can clearly see the component parts and their proper
- Gun-Guides® are printed on bright white paper and comb
bound which lies flat on your work surface.
- Disassembly and reassembly verbiage is clear and
concise to ensure that the take-down and reassembly goes smoothly. We also
include several tips and tricks not found in other "take down"
or the owner's manuals.
- Gun-Guides® have a brief history and a gallery of
popular accessories available for each firearm.
- Made In The USA