• The only current printed manual that includes information on ALL models.
• Easy to use -- Comb binding lies open and flat on your work surface.
• 16 pages & 20 + high-resolution grayscale images.
• Cardstock cover. Bright white paper.
Excerpt from this Guide:
The Remington 870 is the most popular shotgun ever made.
Period. Since it’s introduction in 1950 through 2003, Remington has produced 8,726,789 model 870s. Today it is still the standard for which all other pump-action shotguns are made. And because they practically never wear out, there are more Model 870s in use today than any other shotgun.
870’s are currently offered in 12-gauge, Super Magnum 12, 16, 20, 28-gauge, and 410 bore.
The 870 Wingmaster combines unique, timeless solid steel design and rugged reliability with a custom-quality finish.
The model 870 is available is several configurations including youth models, Super Magnum, Special Purpose Deer and Turkey guns, Express, Combo, Camo, and Marine Magnums.
In the spring of 2005, Remington will introduce a new Model 870 SPS-T™ Super Magnum™ with a thumbhole Mossy Oak® Obsession® camo stock.
Guides are the number one publisher of firearm disassembly and reassembly
- High-resolution images and illustrations are razor
sharp. You can clearly see the component parts and their proper
- Gun-Guides® are printed on bright white paper and comb
bound which lies flat on your work surface.
- Disassembly and reassembly verbiage is clear and
concise to ensure that the take-down and reassembly goes smoothly. We also
include several tips and tricks not found in other "take down"
or the owner's manuals.
- Gun-Guides® have a brief history and a gallery of
popular accessories available for each firearm.
- Made In The USA