1. Slide open the Bullet Reservoir Cover and drop in up to fifty (50) 22LR cartridges.
2. Close cover. Gently shake the Cliploader, keeping it level and the reservoir cover on top.
3. Raise the reservoir end to slide the cartridges into the Loading Channel.
4. Repeat #2 and #3 until the Loading Channel fills sufficiently.
5. With the end raised, as in step #3, fully insert the Pistol magazine into the Cliploader.
6. If it does not fill completely, “pump” the mag in and out slightly to assist the loading process. Some mags or ammo may only load 1 or 2 cartridges each time you "pump" the mag. (This type of loading action will still save your thumb and only takes a few seconds more.)